List and Explanation of DMAI Accredited Organizations | empowerMINT.com
What is the Destination Marketing Accreditation Program?
DMAI’s Destination Marketing Accreditation Program (DMAP) is an independent international entity that defines quality and performance practices in destination marketing and recognizes DMOs that meet or exceed 58 mandatory and 30 voluntary industry standards.
What is the purpose of DMAI’s accreditation program?
- To increase credibility with all customers by demonstrating that a DMO has achieved a level of excellence in serving customer needs,
- To provide customer and stakeholder trust in the DMO, and
- To standardize how business is transacted from one destination to the next.
How does accreditation affect meeting planners and their choices?
Meeting planners working with an accredited DMO know they can expect consistent products and services, including:
- Qualified lead distribution method, destination information, and site inspection facilitation based on customer needs;
- Business referral, attendance promotion, and post-event evaluation services of the customer experience for primary markets; and
- Professional communications and procedural efficiency and effectiveness by staff trained with customer service expertise and preparedness.
Listing of Featured Accredited Organizations
Additional Accredited Organizations
- Albany County CVB
- Ann Arbor CVB
- Austin MN
- Bowling Green Area CVB (KY)
- Bradenton Area, FL CVB
- Cabarrus County, NC CVB
- Chicago Southland CVB
- Cobb County CVB
- Delaware Tourism Office
- Discover Kalamazoo (MI)
- Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Tourism
- Hamilton County CVB
- Hampton CVB (VA)
- Hilton Head Island
- Hot Springs, AR CVB
- Jackson, Mississippi CVB
- Juneau Convention & Visitors Bureau (AK)
- Lake County, IL CVB
- Lake Erie Shores & Islands
- McAllen CVB
- Meadowlands Liberty CVB (NJ)
- Monterey County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Rock Hill/York County CVB (SC)
- Sonoma County Tourism
- Tourism Saskatoon
- Tourism Winnipeg
- Tucson Metro CVB
- Visit Loudoun
If your local CVB has a profile with us, please contact them directly to understand how you can link your hotel to their profile. If they are not a subscriber, please ask them to contact us at the DMAI home page for more information or email Terri Roberts at Destination Marketing Association International